Get this: I'm spending this month in Hawaii! Not only is Hawaii the perfect escape from the New York winter during January, this is my first time to the beautiful islands and I can't wait to soak in all the lush scenery.
Here's a peak at part of my packing list.
Skin Products: It'll be quite hot during this time and I plan to be doing a lot of outdoor activity. So here's what I've got for skincare:
- Aveda Inner Light Mineral tinted moisturizer with SPF
- Avene Eau Thermale Mattifying Cleansing Foam
- Simple Revitalizing eye roll-on (for my many flights)
- Netrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes: the refill pack because it's easy to travel with
Reads: I always like to load up on books about my destination. Normally, I try to do this before I head off on my trip but December was far too hectic so I'm bringing these two literary gems with me.
Active Wear: I'm taking a lot of activewear with me as I plan to do a lot of hiking and running while on the islands.
- New Balance fresh foam Zante
- Plenty of activewear, mostly tanks and shorts