As AirBnB slogan says ‘belong anywhere’, this time you can belong in Brantford, Ontario, Canada by staying in AirBnB. AirBnB offers you the luxury of home,at times it is cheaper than a hotel, lets you enjoy the local experience and gives you diversity. So this time avail one of the top AirBnB rentals in Brantford, Ontario when you are visiting the place.
What to do in Brantford?
It is a place for everyone, be an art lover, lover of history, culture, entertainment, adventure, and outdoor sports. There are beautiful and pristine gardens you can take a walk or cycle on the many trails that are laid throughout the city. You can experience a relaxing a canoe ride on the Grand River. There are many museums that pay homage to the city and the country’s past. The place also offers many exhibitions and you can enjoy the local and international cuisines in many cafes and restaurants. Brantford is a place that offers a lot.
So when you visit you can pick from any of these top AirBnB rentals in Brantford, Ontario to enjoy the place like a local.
- The Heritage Victorian Neighbourhood: A studio apartment accommodation located on the second floor of the building. It is fully furnished. Have its own entrance for you to enjoy the privacy. The owners are happy to help you with anything if you need. It is also pet-friendly.
- Paris hideaway on the Grand River: This cobblestone mansion heritage property near the town of Paris. The apartment is within the mansion with its own king size bed and fully furnished living room. You can enjoy the peace and calm in the property and view the Grand River from the windows.
- CozyTraveler room: It is a room in your host’s house that is uniquely designed and has a charm because of its mismatched furniture. Close to downtown Brantford so you can easily visit the farmer’s market. The room has a queen bed with its own Blu-Ray player and TV. You are more than welcome to borrow your host’s movies and enter the kitchen anytime
- Guest flat in Victorian house: This place is just in the middle of Brantford. So you can walk to downtown Brantford, a historical attraction like Lawren Harris’ house, the university and has access to all the transportation links. The owner is more than happy to direct and recommend you about what is good in the area
- Cozy rental close to downtown Brantford:Located near the city center of Brantford but a bit away from the hubbub of the city. The accommodation is with one spacious room within the host’s house with a comfortable double bed, WIFi. The owner is happy to provide you with anything extra during your stay.
- Victorian home: Ideal for a solo or a couple traveler. This is an apartment and you will be staying on the main floor of this 19th century two-story house. The outside look of the house gives you the fell of the era but the interior is fully modernized with a well-stocked kitchen and other amenities.
Here is a list of six top AirBnB’s in Brantford, Ontario that you can stay in while visiting this serene and beautiful city.